- Βάση Δεδομένων
- Ανάλυση και Σχεδιασμός Συστημάτων
Oracle Developer Tool
- Data Modeler
- SQL Developer
- JDeveloper Extension
- Content Management
- Web Portal
- Web logic
- Business Intelligent
- Data Ming
- Oracle Warehouse
- Install Database.
- Create new Databases.
- Install Data Modeler Tool.
- Create Data Models and the process (Data Flow Diagram).
- Install SQL Developer Tool.
- Create new connections, Users.
- Take the Data Model tables from Data Modeler and put them in a User.
- Take a schema and import the tables in Data Modeler.
- Import data from an excel file.
- Install domains SOA, PORTAL, CONTENT.
- Create new domains.
- Server Management from Administration Console and Enterprise Manager of each domain.
- Install Business Intelligence Services.
- Create Dashboards, Dashboard Messages, filters, actions.
- Create Analyses which contain tables, charts, indicators.
- Make Scorecards and inside scorecards define targets to show the performance.
- Preview in the shape of a tree chart and a wheel chart the performance.
- Extract Watch Lists and strategy maps using the defined targets.
Business Administration Tools
- Take tables from schemas and import them to Business Administration Tool.
- Create new databases and connections for physical section.
- Create new tables and alias tables.
- Create Business Model using the data from physical section.
- Create our own logical columns using expressions.
- Column Mapping.
- Create Hierarchies.
- Take the data from Business Model and create the Presentation Section.
- Upload the completed repository file to the core application of Business Intelligence.
- Create connections that listen to our database.
- After connection success, take tables and create our own database models.
- Using Database Models we can make reports.
Installation & Configuration WebLogic Tools
WebLogic Administration Console
- Use console
- Working with deployed applications
- Upgrading libraries that integrating with server and applications
- Deploying applications from JDeveloper to Weblogic Standalone server
- Use E.M
- IBR Server
- IPM Server
- IRM Server
- UCM Server Configure Content Server Components
- URM Server
- SSXA Server
- Collaboration server
- Portlet Server
- Spaces Server -webcenter spaces Composer(make spaces)
- Utilities Server
- Profiles Communication.
JDeveloper extensions and Tools
- Connection with Oracle SQL Database
- Business Services
- Layout Design
- Using Skin Editor to create css with applications
- Popup alignment on runtime
- Using ADF Security with applications for authentication purposes and views (Admin, Employee, Database Administrator view etc.) with expression builder.
- Create and modify ADF Users on runtime
- ADF Security
- Webcenter Portal integration with jDeveloper.
JDeveloper – Object Views
- SQL Queries with Binding Variables
- Relational Object Views
- Working with Select One Choice relational Objects (Choosing a country and show its Cities and States etc.)
- Creating executables and passing binding variables with java classes
- ADF Calendar
- Working with methodActions for faster data manipulation (Save and Update methods)
Oracle SQL SERVER
- Creating new database
- Creating Users and Privileges
Oracle Enterprise Manager
Oracle ADF Mobile Applications
- Installation and Configuration of Oracle ADF Mobile Extensions and Android SDK
- Deploying Android Applications to Virtual Android Emulator
- Working with Web Services (Passing parameters between application and a Web Service to manipulate data from database)
- Business Process Management Composer (BPM composer).
- Design the process using BPM composer.
- Design the rules that are going to be used in BPM composer later.
- Oracle Document Editor.
- HL7 Protocol
- Sending, receiving HL7 files from an endpoint to another.
- Oracle SOA Suite for healthcare Integration.
- Take unstructured data and extract information.